Cozy Christmas book still enjoyable in late winter



The White Christmas InnOverDrive is one of my favorite things.  But sometimes the wait for a book is really quite long.  For example, I put The White Christmas Inn on hold sometime before Christmas.  I didn't get it until a few weeks ago.  (And I am still anxiously awaiting a few new releases, including the new book in the Wayward Children series.)

However, I found it was just what I was looking for.  A quick, cozy read, set in Vermont.  It is still quite cold and snowy up here in the North after all.  The setting was quite gorgeous, a beautiful Old Inn on the edge of snowy woods.  An eccentric group of characters get stuck in the inn due to a snowstorm, including a young woman who is supposed to get married, a children's book artist with writer's block and the inn keepers themselves, who of course have their own problems.  There are multiple romances and all the problems get solved in the end, but it was really quite enjoyable in it's cozy predictability.  I would definitely recommend it.  Even in February!

Comments

  1. I read this one right before Christmas and really enjoyed it! It's a fun read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts