Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Getting to Know You Survey

my book stack!

1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today?


It is a fine cloudy day in Burlington, VT.


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?


The Mystery at Chadwick House

I love the Victorian Bookshop Mysteries so I am looking forward to another Kate Parker.


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?



I'm still trying to decide on that one.  I may be splurging on my slow-carb eating and ordering a pizza!


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!



I just started a new work-from-home job, so I have spent a lot of time in the house the last week or so, but I am still super excited to snuggle up with my cats and dog and read all day!


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?



Well... I was going to plan my snacks better but that didn't happen, so maybe something I would like to do is keep up with the blog updates a little bit more this time.

Happy Reading Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts